Thursday, November 16, 2023

Fairy Wishes

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

For my card today, I am sharing a 5 x 7 inch Fairy themed card using an Edger die from Creative Expressions.

This edger die is called Fairy Door Edge. I die cut it from black cardstock and then layered it onto rainbow paper before adhering to a 5 x 7 white top folding card base.

For the sentiment I used a fairy themed sentiment from a Hero Arts My Monthly Hero December 2018 set.


For the inside of my card, I added another fairy themed sentiment this time from Scrappy Tails Craft.

I added two fairies to my card, which are the negative piece that comes when you did cut the edger die. The one on the right side I flipped, so that she would face the opposite direction. I. die cut the wings so I could add them to the fairies.