Thursday, November 23, 2023

Beary Merry Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a bear themed Christmas card I created recently, with a beary fun pop-up on the inside.


For the front of my card, I used Adventure in Ink's Dare To Bear stamp set. For the snowy hill, I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Border die set.

The "Merry Christmas" is red foiled using Waffle Flower Craft's Merry Christmas Duo Foil Plate & coordinating die.


For the inside of the card, I used Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Double Interlocking Concertina die set. I die cut the main die twice from red cardstock, I then trimmed off the concertina squares from one panel and joined the two together.

I added more of the bears from the Dare to Bear stamp set.


Here is an overhead view of the card, so you can see how this is inserted into the front panel. The edge of the card at the back is about 1cm away from the fold of the white card panel.