Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Wishing You A Merry Christmas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a Gnome themed Christmas Slimline Shadow Box card to share with you.

My card uses Studio Light / Creative Craft Lab's Slimline Shadowbox Card die set. I decorated the card using Trinity Stamps North Pole Gnomes stamp set.


Inside the shadow box, I used Divinity Designs' Slimline Tree & Hill Silhouettes die set, to add the snowy hills and trees.  I used white glitter cardstock for the snowy hills.

The banner at the top of the card, is also included in the Slimline Shadowbox die set.


I added a panel to the back of the card. I added a gnome themed sentiment from Picket Fence Studios on this panel. I also added a gnome elf and gnome Santa to each side of the back panel.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

How sweet - love the dimension