Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Gnomefuls of Love This Christmas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card I created recently. For my card I used Woodware Craft Collection's Christmas Gang stamp set, I just love this cute gnome image.

I framed the image using Whimsy Stamps' Slimline Twisty Frame die set. 

I added the gnome themed Christmas sentiment to the bottom of the frame which is also from the stamp set.


For the inside of the card I stamped one of the names from the Christmas Gang Stamp set, I also stamped the arm for the other gnome at the opposite end of the stamp, so my gnome could have two arms.

The sentiment is from a Picket Fence Studios' "A Gnome Christmas stamp set". 

I also added a few stamped snowflakes randomly around the white panel.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Those gnomes are SO darned cute - great card.