Thursday, November 9, 2023

Snowman Hugs

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog. For my card today I have created a Triple Oval Accordion card, using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Triple Oval Accordion die set from her Showstoppers 2 Collection.

To decorate my card, I used Spellbinders/Stampendous' Snowman Hugs die set and coordinating stamp set. 


As I had some of the patterned paper I used on the front leftover, I added some to the two outer oval panels to add some interest to the card. One of these panels can be seen when the card is closed, so I thought this would make it look a little more attractive.

For the centre oval I added a Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Sentiments die set from Made to Surprise.

As you can see, I also added another large snowman to the panel on the right, this is the panel which will be on the top when the card is closed.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to fit into an envelope. I kept this fairly simple as the focus of this card is when it is opened.