Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Mugs & Kisses

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas Coffee themed card I created for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. The hop started on Friday 3rd November and goes until Friday 11th November.


As I had recently purchased the new Spellbinders Merry Mug & Circle Crew Collection, I decided to pull those out to use on my card today. I used the Merry Mug die set to create all of the mugs and the fillings for my coffee cups. I used the Festive Ornaments die set to decorate the Santa mug, and the Santa's Festive Circle Crew die set for the reindeer mug.

For the card, I created an Inside Out Stepper Card using  Creative Craft Products High Centre Stepper Card from the Step on Up 2 Collection. Sam Calcott, shared a tutorial on this style of card a few months ago, you can see her tutorial here


Here is another view of the front of the card, with the side flaps extended so you could see how I decorated the sides as well as the front.

The "Mugs & Kisses" sentiment is from Spellbinders Santa's Sippin' Sayings stamp set.


For the back of my card, I decorated all panels again, using the dies included in the High Centre Stepper Card die set. I die cut two more coffee mugs which I added to each side of the card.

For the centre of the card I added another sentiment using Spellbinders Santa's Sippin' Sayings stamp set.



















5 comments:

Maria said...

Super cute card, love it!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this sweet card!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, that is so cute!

Shelly said...

Oh how CUTE!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and creative card!!