Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Gingerbread Gift Tags

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year Website, today (21st November) is National Gingerbread Cookie Day. Today I am sharing another gift tag I created using Creative Craft Products Sweet Christmas Collection. This collection consists of 6 different Christmas characters which make a fun chocolate holder. 


 In the past couple of months I have shared the Santa, Reindeer, Penguin and Snowman versions of this collection. I plan to use these to make gift tags for close friends and family this year.


Today I am sharing 3 'gift tags' I created using the Gerry the Gingerbread die set. For the previous gift tags I made I used chocolates in the belly, however as I live in Australia and it is the middle of summer at Christmas, I have decided to use Chupa Chups instead. I won't have to worry about these melting under the Christmas tree and being a big mess when I hand over the present.

I added the stamps "to & from" to the back of the tag so I can add the name of whoever's present it is attached to.


Here is a side on view of the gift tag.



And finally the three gingerbread gift tags all lined up ready to be placed on a Christmas present.