Friday, November 10, 2023

Latte Christmas Wishes

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Coffee themed Christmas card I created for the I created for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

I have used the Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Double Interlocking Concertina die set from the new Showstoppers 2 Collection. I am looking forward to exploring the different ways to use this die set.




To decorate my card, I used Spellbinders Merry Mugs and Festive Ornaments die sets from the Merry Mug & Circle Crew Collection.

On the left side of the card, I added the letters "LATTE" using Made To Surprise's Chunky Uppercase Alphabet and Numbers die set. I also added snow flakes to the empty squares, which is also included in the Merry Mugs die set.

To finish off the sentiment I added the "Christmas Wishes" sentiment which is from Chloe's Creative Cards Gingerbread Sentiments stamp set.


I decorate the panels which can be seen when the card is closed. This can fit into a 5 1/2 inch square envelope.


Here is a look at my card, from the back. I added another panel to the back for a place to add a sentiment and a personal greeting. The sentiment is digital stamp I got from Verve Stamps some years ago.






4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so fun, what a great card design and yes, love that mug.

Karen Aicken said...

Very fun card

Shelly said...

So fun and fabulous!

Katherine said...

Amazing design!!! A very special card!