Thursday, November 2, 2023

Floral Thinking of You

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral 5 x 7 get well card I created recently.

For this card, I pulled out the floral Betterpress plate that is included in the Spellbinders Betterpress system. I positioned it onto my Betterpress cardstock so that I could press two of the floral images onto my card. There is a slight gap between the two flowers.

I used Creative Craft Products Notched Rectangles die set to die cut the floral panel and the green layering panel.

For the background panel of my card, I used Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Linen Embossing Folder.

I used the "thinking of you" sentiment from Picket Fence Studios' Ways To Say Get Well stamp set to and the sentiment panel in the centre of the card.


I used two sentiments from Simon Says Stamps' Healing Hugs stamp set, to add the sentiments to the inside of the card.


Other Supplies:

  • Ways To Say Get Well Stamp Sets- Picket Fence Studios