Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Swinging By

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun kinetic birthday card I created recently.

This card uses Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott's Swing Card die set, I have been after this die set for a while and it finally came back in stock so of course I grabbed it. 

I used Daisy Mae Designs Let's Get This Party Started stamp set for the image, I love how she swings from the ceiling and so perfect to use with this die set.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


Here is a side view of my card, so you can see the base of the card a little better.

I also added balloons to the left side of the card which are from My Creative Life.


On the back of the card, I added a panel for a place to add a sentiment and personal greeting.

The sentiment used on here is from Creative Craft Products "Funny Sentiments" stamp set. I have been wanting to use this sentiment for a while, and I finally found the perfect image to use it with.