Monday, April 9, 2007

Cheers

I was checking out a few blogs the other day and I came across one named My Inky Fingers. I found a sketch she had created and posted on her site and I just had to create a card using it. If you want to see the original sketch look here. As I had just recently purchased the background paper and the martini themed buttons, Cosmo Bella was the perfect choice for this card. The shadow I used after masking Cosmo Bella, isn't actually a stamp. I created this myself using my sizzix bookplate die - I cut it out using fun foam and use the inner oval fun foam piece as I stamp - sooo easy. I have created shadows in various shapes and sizes using this technique.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cosmobella & Cheers - Stamping Bella
Paper: Cheers - Karen Foster; Black; white; olive & dark green.
Other: Tab Punch - Stampin' Up; Black Brads; Martini Glass Button - Dress It Up Buttons

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Thanks for doing my sketch! This is awesome! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I love the card. Perfect paper for the Bella!!! I cannot wait to order some of the Bella's. Thanks for sharing your creation.

StampingontheLakefront said...

Great Card and the paper is absolutely perfect! Bellas are so much fun. Thanks for sharing your creativity.


grace :)

Anonymous said...

What a great, great card!!! It's honestly super!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I love ABSOLUTELY everything about this card. Where did you find the cute martini buttons?

Anonymous said...

I love this paper with this stamp!

Anonymous said...

Love the whole design on this!! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

This is perfect for Cosmobella - the paper & the embellishments.

I love it! Great job!