Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stuff I made today!

I had originally planned to spend the whole day at home stamping heaps of stuff I needed to get done this month, but that didn't happen as my dh wanted to go out this morning. Although I was a little reluctant it turned out to be a good thing as I was able to buy myself a few new tria pens and a reinker I needed and also found a dvd that has my favorite actor of all time in it!

Even though I wasn't home this morning, I did manage to get 3 things made for swaps I am in. The first one above is for an oriental themed swap; I wanted to use my new seasons stamps from Rubber Romance so I did. This card turned out very different from what I had originally planned it to look like, but I am happy with the results.







I also needed an atc to give to someone who had sent me one, so I decided while I had my oriental stamps out I would use them for it.

Finally I had another card to make for a swap and this time the theme was ART; the recipient of this one had already requested previously what I was to do for this one as I had a card similar to this on my table when I was demoing at a recent convention.

Recipes:
Seasons Card & ATC:
Stamps: Seasons Stamps - Rubber Romance; Background - Pink Cat Studio; words - Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Papers: Red, Black, White & Gold
Other: Black Ink; Gold Encore Ink; Word Window Punch; Black Brads

Unique:
Stamps: Stylish Images (Aust)
Papers: White; Black; Olive
Other: Black Mesh; Black Ink; Olive Pastel & Dark Moss Fluid Chalks


1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

These are so dramatic and unique...super job!