Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wild About You!

Today has been a fun day, I had my very first Stampin' Up party. Obviously this isn't my first time buying SU products and I have had a few catalog parties but I have never had a party with real people and a demo. I haven't even been to any type of stamp party before other than a few very early on when I started my stamp business but later decided stamp parties were not my thing - to demo anyway. I did have lots of fun at my party today and thanks to all my friends who attended will end up getting the hostess set I have been wanting (the one with the bucket) - I NEED that bucket LOL, if I had been given just the bucket I would have been happy. Can't wait till my order gets here so I can play with all my new sets and I also ordered lots of card as I am enjoying using that - I also ordered the "in colors" which may be being phased out in the US but have just been released here. Anyway here is a card I got to make today for a make & take, it is a set I don't have as yet so guess what, yes I had to order it - hehehehe! Of course everyone used to make this card is from SU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable trifold! Love the elephant and the BG behind him! Too cute!