Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sketch Challenge 119

It's sketch challenge day today over at SCS and I have been playing with another of my bella stamps. One of my friends plays golf which is the main reason I purchased this stamp when I put my order in (other than it being soooo cute of course!). When the color challenge came out yesterday (real red; shadow sage & basic black), I decided I would combine that with this weeks sketch challenge; so I had all my card sitting here waiting for the sketch to be posted so I could decide which stamps to use, I was hoping I could use another bella as I still have a lot needing to get stamped. The shadow underneath bella is something I made out of some leftover scraps of rubber I had after trimming some other stamps. The 2 golf balls on the thin strip are actually buttons from a golf themed Dress It Up set.

Recipe:
Stamps: Teeof Bella - Stamping Bella; Golf ball (on b'ground) - Print Blocks (Aust); Greeting - SU
Paper: Red; White; Black; Shadow Sage - SU
Other: Golf ball buttons - Dress It Up; Tiny Bubbles cuttlebug embossing folder, vintage cuttlebug die - provocraft, circle punch; black ink; ice jade fluid chalks

5 comments:

StampingontheLakefront said...

This card is awesome. The layering and layout is fabulous! I think your friend will be blown away with this card. Thanks for sharing.

grace from chicago

Anonymous said...

WOW! stampowl - this is an awesome card! Now I hafta add Teeoffabella to my wish list? Then I'll have to CASE your card for my Boss' birthday. He takes off every Wednesday to golf. Chasing a little ball around a field in the blazing sun is just not my idea of fun. :-D

mollymoo951
(Melissa)

Anonymous said...

Love those golf ball buttons! How cute!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute bella...and the CC doesn't even look "forced" here...nice job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Frances, I just love this card it is just awesome,i could lokk at it all day. thanks for thinking of me when you made it... Ironlady