Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dirty Dare - Ahoy Matey

Ahoy there! Another challenge completed for the Dirty Dare's on SCS - this one is for Julia's sketch challenge. I know I used this stamp and these papers last week for Beate's weekend sketch challenge but because I knew that the stamps and papers worked well together it made it easier to create this card.

This is the 3rd card I have made today but the 2nd posted, the other one is for the challenge I do with a group of friends on SCS every Monday and we upload it Mondays ..... I was starting to wonder if I would get it done .... so it is good to have that one crossed off my list too. I still want to do Beate's weekend sketch challenge tonight, just need some inspiration yet.


Recipe:
Stamps: Ahoy Matey & Rough Texture Rollawheel - Stampin' Up
Papers: White; Red; Black; Pirate Stripe & Pirate Bandanna - Sandy Lion
Other: Black Ink; Gold Brads; Word Window Punch; Circle Punches; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love your little pirate