Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Birthday

TSOLShapedCar-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a shaped card I created using the largest Car die from the Sizzix Cars Framelits Die set with stamps.

To create the windows I die cut a piece of white card using a circle die, cut the circle in half and then a little over half and adhered these to my car shape.

TSOLShapedCar2-wm

Here is another view of my shaped card.

TSOLShapedCar3-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I used a couple of stamps from the stamp set include with the dies.

Stamps: Cars – Sizzix
Paper: White; Blue; Black; Grey
Dies: Sizzix Cars Framelit Dies with Stamps; Sizzix Circles Framelits; Talk Bubbles Dies – TSOL
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

LOVE this Frances. With THREE Grandson's, I had better start stocking up on BOY supplies. :-)

Joanne (jojot) said...

how cute is this