Wednesday, November 26, 2014

From Our House To Yours

FGM9MerryChristmaswm

Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple for friends of mine this year. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies Winking smile. This year we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

Our challenge this month was to create a card using Karen Burniston’s Holiday House Die set.
For my card I decided to create a Z fold style card using the Holiday House and the Evergreen Pivot Card die set.

Here is how I created this card:
  1. Cut Designer paper so it is 12 inches x 5 3/4 inches (14.8cm)
  2. Score along long edge at 4 inches & 8 Inches. Fold along these lines.
  3. Line Pivot card die along fold of the 8 inch fold. Die cut.
  4. Decorate as desired.
The snowflakes are from the Spiral Circle Pull Card die set.

FGM9MerryChristmas2wm

Here is the front of my card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope. I added a few extra trees from the Evergreen Pivot Card die set to decorate my card.

Stamps: Bebunni Christmas Present – Crafter’s Companion; Christmas Joy Girl – Stamps U Love
Paper: White; Green; Red; Brown; Yellow; Stars/Baby Mine DP – Carta Bella
Dies: Evergreen Trees Pivot Card; Holiday House; Outdoor Edges; Spiral Circle Pull Card; Katie Label Pivot Card; Lucy Label Pop Up Card – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Elizabeth’s Transparent Double Sided Tape; Gold Glitter Dots; Red Glitter Dots; Transparent Glitter Dots
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

how cool....love the 'scenic' aspect of this one

Unknown said...

Hi I love this card and so I was making one and my pivot ripped do you have any tricks to fix it instead of redoing the whole card???