Friday, November 7, 2014

RibbonBanner2Stamp

TSOLRibbonHeartStepwm

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today, the stamp set I am featuring is Ribbonbanner2stamp. There is also a die to coordinate with the Ribbon Banner in the stamp set.

TSOLRibbonHeartStep2wm

For my first card I have used the Ribbon Banner stamp/die set to create an anniversary card using the Sizzix Heart Step-Ups Card Framelits.

TSOLRibbonFlipwm

For my second card I have created a thank you card using the Sizzix Circle Flip Its Card Bigz die.

TSOLRibbonFlip2wm

Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card. I left the centre circle blank so that this can be used to write a greeting for whoever this is for.

TSOLRBannerSUwm

And finally I created a Stand-Ups card using the Sizzix Royal Stand-Ups Card Framelits.

TSOLRBannerSU2wm

Here is a side on view of my card, so you can see how the card stands up.

TSOLRBannerSU3wm

And here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Stamps: RibbonBanner2stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Grey; Pink; Blue; Dark Pink;  Fun & Giggles DP – Rosie’s Studio; Celebrate DP – TSOL
Dies: Ribbon Banner Dies; Sizzix Heart Step-Ups Card; Sizzix Circle Flip-Its Card; Sizzix Royal Stand-Ups Framelits; Sizzix Circle Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Orange Ribbon

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

WOW - what a great bunch of cards. You are amazing at picking colours to go together.