Monday, November 24, 2014

Peace on Earth

PeaceAccord2wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Christmas card to share with you all today. This time round I created an Accordion Card using the Fancy Label Accordion Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

PeaceAccord3wm

I used Penny Black’s stamp set to decorate my card.

PeaceAccordwm

Here is the front of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in the envelope. I have also used the Fancy Seasons Frame Edges to decorate each page of this card.

Stamps: Peace on Earth – Penny Black
Paper: White; Purple; Green; Burgundy
Dies: Fancy Label Accordion; Fancy Seasons Frame Edge designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Stunning Christmas card Frances! Love how you used the edges too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautifully done