Saturday, November 22, 2014

World Hello Day

C4C263Hello1wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week I continue to issue the challenges.

Yesterday was World Hello Day … So for our challenge this week let’s create a card that says “Hello”. Bonus points if your card shows some way that we can say Hello … e.g. by using speech bubbles on your card, using a phone stamp/die; using letters/envelopes on your card; Image of someone sending or delivering mail; saying Hello is different languages etc. 

C4C263Hello2wm

I am still trying to use as many of the Christmas stamps and dies I have purchased this year and I am running out of time LOL … my friends say I can’t do it .. but I will give it a go, I have until the end of December after all.

For my card I created a Spiral Circle Pull Card using the die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

C4C263Hellowm

When I was going through my Christmas stash I have on my table, I was excited to see this stamp set with the cute little girl posting a letter/Christmas card. I cut the girl away from the mail box … restamped the mailbox so the letter which normally is overlapping the mailbox was removed, and also stamped the girl again this time mirror imaging her so I could attach her to the back of the one on the front.

For the right hand side of the card the snow drift is included in the stamps … for the left hand side I used Karen Burniston’s Outdoor Edges die set.

C4C263Hello3wm

I got so engrossed creating this card that I almost forgot the challenge which was to include the word Hello … so I added a die cut “HELLO” to the spiral.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

  • Anja de Regt
  • Barbara Anders
  • Heather Pulvirenti
  • Helen Cryer
  • Jessie Rone
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Karen Aicken
  • Kelli Hull
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Peggy McCurry
  • Tanya Adams (November Guest Designer)
  •  

    Stamps: Christmas Joy Girl – Stamps U Love; Party Paws Sending Love – Crafter’s Companion; Mini Envelope – Stamp It (Aust)
    Paper: White; Red; Wreath DP – Kaisercraft
    Dies: Spiral Circle Pull Card; Clocks & Gears; Outdoor Edges – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Hello – Cheery Lynn Designs
    Other: Black Ink; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Rock Candy Distress Stickles; Transparent/Gold Glitter Dots;  Foam Tape; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    4 comments:

    VanessaB said...

    that is soooooo adorable!

    MackieMade Paper Creations said...

    Wow! This is incredible!!!!

    Karen Aicken said...

    Perfect card for the challenge, Frances. LOVE what you did with the little girl image.

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    you have a real knack with these flip cards.....I am frustrated in how to 'decorate' them