Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tic Tac Toe

TSOLtictactoewm

Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the November Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called TicTacToe2Stamp. If you are a member of the "Die Hard" club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month before you can order this die set.

TSOLtictactoe2wm

For my first card today, I have created a stand-ups card using Sizzix Square Stand-Ups Card Bigz die.

TSOLtictactoe3wm

Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLtictacstandupwm

For my second card today I used the Sizzix Royal Stand-Ups Card Framelits set.

TSOLtictacstandup2wm

Here is a side on view of my card

TSOLtictacstandup3wm

And my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLticfriendwm

For my final card I have used the tic tac toe stamps to create a background on my card and then used one of the sentiments from the stamp set.

Stamps: Tictactoe2stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Red; Pink; Green; Maroon; Black; DP
Dies: Sizzix Square Stand-Ups Card; Sizzix Royal Label Stand-Ups Framelits; Sizzix Royal Label Framelits; Tic Tac Toe Die – The Stamps of Life
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Grey Ink; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what fabulous creations using this set.....always with a fancy fold involved