Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Treats for Someone Sweet!

TreatsCanisterwm
Hi everyone,
Today I am playing with a new die I purchased received which is the Sizzix Kitchen Canisters die.
For my first card I pulled out an older Hero Arts set I have had for quiet some time … I thought this owl was perfect for the canister.
TreatsCanister2wm
Here is the inside of my card, I added a sentiment and a cupcake.
Ingredientswm
For my second card today, I used a cute bear stamp I have been waiting to use from Wild Rose Studio.
Ingredients2wm
And the inside of my card.
Stamps: What’s the Scoop – Hero Arts; Sentiments – Victorine Originals; Millie Baking – Wild Rose Studio
Paper White; Nook & Pantry DP – Basic Grey; Pink Card; Citronella Pinwheels DP – K & Co
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Kitchen Canisters Bigz Die; Foam Tape; Copics
#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Haha - I never even look at Sizzix dies anymore ... these look like they are going to be a lot of fun. Great cards, Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderfully fun.....fab design as always