Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Riley Happy Birthday!

Riley2410-Metalic-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week it is Laurie Clout’s turn to host the challenge. Laurie challenged us to use something Metallic on our cards.

For my card I decided to make a birthday card, so I used the cute Gift Box Riley that was released in November. The sentiment is from Everyday sentiments which was also released then.

For the challenge part, I added 4 red brads to the corners of my square panel under the circle. I also stamped my greeting onto a tag that had metal around the edge.

Riley2410-Metalic2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the Moose Sayings 2 stamp set.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

Stamps: Gift Box Riley; Everyday Sayings; Moose Sayings 2 – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Togetherness DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Red Brads; MS Border Punch; Metal Tag; Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh, so cute Hoots!!

Silli said...

This is very pretty Frances, love the funny image!

Virgo5 said...

Gift box Riley works perfectly for a Birthday Card, love it!

Stampvanwinkle said...

AWWWWWWWWW, Riley. I love Riley. Great Work Frances.

Hugs,

Deb

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very cute