Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 A Year in Review (part 2)

Hi everyone,

It is now New Years Eve, did 2010 go as quickly for you as it did for me????? I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for 2011, I hope it is a good year for each and every one of you!

Yesterday I posted part 1 of my year in review of my blog posts for 2010. Here is part two, not sure it was any easier to select my favorites as it was yesterday.

Here is the selection I came up with, if you click on the card it will take you over to the original blog post.

July

CCEE1030-Christening-wm_thumb[3]

PWC109-Right-On-Par-wm_thumb[3]

August

C4C50-Elvis-wm_thumb[3]

TLC285-Rebus-wm_thumb[3]

MFT-Groovy-wm_thumb[3]

September

Riley-Mummy-Standup-wm_thumb[5]

PP-Old-Bird-Duo-wm_thumb[3]

October

MFT-HoneyBeeDuo-wm_thumb[3]

Alota--Robot-TSlide-wm_thumb[3]

Batman-Trio-wm_thumb[3]

November

MFT-catTags-wm_thumb[3]

MFT-WinterScene-wm_thumb[3]

RileyGlobeTesttube-wm_thumb[3]

December

MFT-PasswordBook-wm_thumb[3]

Christmas-BookFront-wm

Well that’s it for me for 2010, thank you all for continuing to visit my blog. I will be back again in 2011! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

All so BEAUTIFUL Frances!!

Silli said...

Pretty Frenaces, I love your work...Happy new year to you and your family