Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let’s Get Physical … Who’s That Girl! Hop!

MFT-ExercisePlanner-wm

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for another MFT "Who's That Girl Hop!" to celebrate the release of the MFT VIP Kit.

The hop started at Kim's blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the WTG set "Let’s Get Physical WTG" TWO WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on January 5th at 10:00 PM EST.

JanVIP Collection

Let's Get Physical VIP Collection $39.90

  • Let's Get Physical WTG
  • Get a Move On (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Layered Label Die-namics Die Set

Additional release on VIP night:

à la modes -

  • Key to My Heart
  • Cheers
Templates -

MFT-ExercisePlanner2-wm

For my project today I decided to use the Let’s Get Physical WTG set to create an Exercise Journal. I used the MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die to create the border along the top of my journal. The words “Exercise Journal” are two stamps included in the WTG stamp set. This was stamped onto the MFT Die-namics Layered Labels Die which is included in the VIP kit today and then won’t be available again until the MFT Stamps January release.

layered label Die-namicsSMALL JumboScallop

MFT-ExercisePlanner3-wm

Here is the inside of my journal so you can see the information I included in my journal. This was created using my computer.

Well now it is time to say goodbye to me and hop on over to the amazingly talented Jen del Muro's blog, I am sure she has a sweet surprise waiting for you.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: WTG Let’s Get Physical – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Teal; DeLovely DP – Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics: Jumbo Scallop Die; Layered Label Dies – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangles Nestabilities; Pink Brads; Cinch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS FRANCES, LOVE YOUR COLORS!!

Barbara said...

What a fabulous design, Frances! I might even get *me* to exercise, LOL!

Unknown said...

this is amazing!! I love the journal idea, I need to do this...

Lisa H. said...

way cute! love the scallops on the top of the journal. great idea!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the scallops!!!

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE this, Frances...the scallops, papers, the layered die, all of it!

Christina Fischer said...

This is fantastic! I love the scallops on top!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Great Idea, love your journal

Eva said...

I soooo LOVE this...I totally could use this starting January!!! LOL

g said...

super cool and totally inspiring- this rocks!!

slbt17 said...

nice job! Love all the color.
Sandra

Delia said...

Love this!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! When I get this set, I am making one of these for me. Back on Weight Watchers in the New Year!

Melody said...

So cute! Love the scallops at the top!

Megan said...

FUN idea!

Cindy Lou said...

Journal is an awesome idea! I need something to help keep me accountable or I'll just sit around making cards all day! Love your dual scallops and your colors! TFS!

Kelli Hull said...

I REALLY did NOT need Olivia Newton John stuck in my head... LOL

This is AWESOME and you know what??? That journal if mine would look JUST LIKE IT DOES NOW... BLANK!!!! HA! HA! HA!

GREAT color combo!!!!

Silli said...

FABULOUS!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how cool is this