Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Moosetake!

Riley2510-Moosetake-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week it is my turn to host the challenge and with the New Year just a few days away, I thought about what most people seem to do at this time of the year. Of course they make New Year Resolutions so the challenge this week is to create a card that is inspired by a New Year Resolution – now it doesn't have to be your actual New Years resolution, just one you think someone would make.

I don’t normally make New Years Resolutions myself, then I can’t break them. However I know lots of people do and one in particular is to lose weight, so that is what inspired my card today. For my card I decided to use one of my older Riley stamps, this one is called Diet Riley. The layout of my card uses a recent Mojo Sketch challenge (Mojo 168).

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

Stamps: Diet Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Piece of Cake DP – Dovecraft
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink;  Sewing Machine; MS Linked Trim Border Punch; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Twine; Oval Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee, I did this Riley too Frances

Vicki G said...

ADORABLE~~~~

Cards By MI said...

Such a fun sweet card! A good start in the morning. :)
xMarie

Silli said...

heheheeeee Frances, I love the funny image, great card!!!!

Leanne said...

Cute n funny card.Perfect bow.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable...what a FUN card!! Happy New Years!!
Sheri

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...loving that new punch...hmmm....