Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Splish Splash!

MFT-SplishSplash-wm

 

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it is time for another Wednesday Stamp club challenge over in the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

This week the challenge is Simply Die-namic – create a card or project where Die-namic (dies) are the main component.  SCS Keyword MFTWSC12222010.

I have used the cute PI – Splish Splash stamp set … isn’t he just adorable. I have paper pieced the little boy’s pants and jacket.

The Die-namic I used on my card is the cloud trio Die-namic die. This was cut from grey felt which is also from MFT Stamps. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the felt clouds.

Clouds

MFT-SplishSplash2-wm 

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set as well as another Die-namic die, this time Textile Rectangle Frame Die.

TextileRectangle

Stamps: PI Splish Splash – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Oliver DP – Basic Grey
Die-namics: Cloud Trio Die; Textile Rectangle Frame Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Grey Felt; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Silli said...

This is so pretty Frances, love the clouds, love the image...and the papers...HUGS

Kerry Johnson said...

Super cute Frances!

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is darling!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all your dies Frances. Happy Holidays to you!!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable image and how perfect to stamp the sentiment on a felt cloud!

Anne Tussing said...

So sweet!! Love the colors you used!

Gabby said...

Love your color and paper choices! The image is colored so nicely and I love all the details! :)

Amanda said...

Great job! I love your cards and the stamp you chose! I love it all :)

Barbara said...

So cute, Frances!