Friday, December 17, 2010

Bling It On!

Alota-BlingSnowman-wm

Hi everyone,

It is challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog. This week our challenge hostess Cheryl Walker has challenged us to "Bling it on" To use bling on your card, can be anything that is considered bling(crystals,pretty shiny buttons,rhinestones,stick pins,pearls and so on)

For my card I used Alota Rubber Stamps Snowman/Tree for my card.

I added rhinestones to my snowman image, I have added red rhinestones to the mistletoe, purple rhinestones for the buttons of the snowman and for good measure I added clear rhinestones to the Christmas Tree.

I also added a snowflake to the top left corner of my card using the MFT Die-namics snowflake die, the top snowflake was cut using white glitter paper … so more bling!

The layout of this card is from a recent SFYTT sketch challenge from November 13th.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 31st December to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

Stamps: Snowman/Tree; Sentiment – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Green; Mistletoe Kisses DP – Papermania
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; MFT Die-namics Snowflake Die; Brad; Rhinestones; Rhinestone Applicator; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

Love this layout Frances and a fabby snowman too!

Vicki

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that snowman!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet and lanky snowman....