Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Woof!

PWC134-Woof-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This is the last Pretties challenge for 2010, of course we will be back in 2011 with more challenges. This week the challenge is to Ring in the New Year … for this challenge we were to use “ring” as our inspiration. It could be circles, silver of gold, gems … anything that you can do with “ring”

I went with circles on my card … I have plain circles on the top designer paper and open circles that look like rings on the bottom designer paper.

For my card I decided to go with Paper Pretties Message Dog stamp set, and as I wanted a few more birthday cards I used the Happy Birthday in the message part of this image.

PWC134-Woof2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, this time I used one of the sentiments from the Dog-Gone Birthday set. These two sets go so well together!

Want to play along with us:

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC134.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.  

 

Stamps: Message Dog; Dog-Gone Birthday – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Masculine DP – Dovecraft
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Circle Punches; EK Success Paw Print Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!

Vicki G said...

This is so cute! I love the colours!

Barbara Moore said...

Very cute card!

Jessica G. said...

Fun card with this sweet pup! You always have the best punches to coordinate with your images!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

artish said...

pawfect birthday card for any dog lover! love the circles!!

Angelina said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.