Monday, December 20, 2010

Sending You A Little Christmas

MFT-PI-Little-Christmas-wm  Hi everyone,

I have one more Christmas card to share with you all today. This one uses one of MFT Stamps Pure Innocence range “Sending You A Little Christmas”,  I just love the Pure Innocence stamps.

I paper pieced the little girls coat, hat & scarf using the designer paper that co-ordinates with the DP I used on the base of my card.

SMDecorative Doily Die-namics

I also used MFT Die-namics Doily die …. for this I cut it out and then cut it in half and placed each half on either side of my rectangle image piece.

The sentiment used here is from the “Merry & Bright” sentiment set.

MFT-FlopseyTree2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used another of the sentiments from the Merry & Bright sentiment set as well as using the MFT Die-namic Doily die again.

Stamps: PI Sending You A Little Christmas; Merry & Bright Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Purple; Burgundy; Dear Santa DP – Kaisercraft
Die-namics: Doily Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Oval Punches; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute PI card Frances!!! Love these sweet girls too and the paper piecing is fabulous!!! Happy holidays...hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so SWEET!

Silli said...

So cute Frances, love the image and the piecing...;-)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Frances!!