Friday, April 11, 2014

Hey Booty-ful!

AI-HeyBootyful-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge with a stamp group I attend each month. This month we had to create a card using the color purple.

I decided to create a Flip-its card using the Sizzix Majestic Flip-its Die. I also used one of the new Art Impressions Shake Your Booty stamps … this one is the Dancer Set.

AI-HeyBootyful2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card … I love these stamps they are hilarious LOL! I paper pieced the woman’s top and skirt using designer paper. The image on this side is attached to the card using an action wobble so when you touch the image it wobbles.

 

Stamps: Shake Your Booty Dancer Set – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Purple; Velvet Crush DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Majestic Flip-its Bigz Die; Sizzix Majestic #2 Framelits; PTI Bubble  Talk; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Love the purple and the fun of the card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

so fun and fabulous

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahahaha - this is fabulous.
Cheers
Karen A