Friday, April 4, 2014

Rock a Bye Baby

Cradle2-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am  playing with a die I received from a friend for my birthday recently. This is the Sizzix 3D Cradle die designed by Eileen Hull.

The longest thing about making this card was finding a baby to put inside the cradle. My friend and I search all over my local shopping centre without any luck and then my friend found one after she went home and came back for it … thanks!

Cradle3-wm

To decorate the ends of the cradle I used Peel-Off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The butterfly is from the Lady Bugs Peel-off stickers set as are the dots. The border is from the Borders Ovals Peel-off stickers.

Cradle-wm

Here is one more view of my cradle.

Paper: White
Dies: Sizzix Cradle 3D
Other: Elizabeth Craft Designs Lady Bugs Peel-off stickers; Elizabeth Craft Designs Borders Oval Peel-off Stickers; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, that is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous

Karen Aicken said...

Awwwww - so sweet! And you used Peel-Offs! :-)))
Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So sweet, love the butterfly & peel-off strips (you colored in too - what a great idea).

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet