Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It’s A Girl!

Elephant-Baby-Card1-wm

Hi everyone,

I have Baby card to share with you today.

I received a couple of new dies from Paper Smooches the other week and of course I wanted to play … they are both Quote type dies (the Quote Tag on the front and the Quote bubble at the top on the inside).

Elephant-Baby-Card-wm

Originally I was just going to make a quick baby card using the Quote Tag set and when I looked through my stash on my desk to see what I had that might fit in the open area I spied this cute Kaisercraft Elephant. Well it just so happens that one of the paper pads I recently got also had elephants on it so of course I had to make a baby card.

Elephant-Baby-Card2-wm

Of course by the time I had finished the outside of my card, the other Quote die was calling to me and my Pop It Up dies are always calling me LOL, so neither could be ignored so I decided to create a pop up card. I used the Lucy Label Pop-Up die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

Elephant-Baby-Card3-wm

At the bottom edge of my card I added a panel cut using the Agatha Edges die and also the flourish from the same set.

Stamps: Elephant – Kaisercraft; Rectangle Greetings – Gina K
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; You Are My Happy DP – Teresa Collins
Dies: Lucy Label Pop-Up; Agatha Edges designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Quote Tags; Quotables – Paper Smooches; Baby Phrase – PTI; It’s A Boy/Girl – Cheery Lynn Designs
Other: Black Ink; Pink Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute and creative.

Karen Aicken said...

So cute, Frances! Lovin' those Quote dies. ;-)
Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

If I lived next door to you.....man the stamps I could borrow! You have THE best stamp & die collection. Such a wonderful card Frances - perfection.

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really cute card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous 'girlie' card...so sweet