Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Must Ask You A Question

Riley0814-CAS-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round it is my turn to host the challenge.

Our challenge this week is to create a CAS card.

For my card I used Riley and Company’s I moustache you a question and Moosestash Riley.

Riley0814-CAS2-wm

 For the inside of my card I added two sentiments from the Moose Sayings 2. I thought these went well with the Question on the front of the card.

Riley Challenge Winner copy

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!  So get stamping Riley fans :). 

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY0814. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Moosetash Riley; I Mustache You A Question; Moose Sayings 2 – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Yellow; Rust; DP
Other: Black Ink; Paper Smooches Quotables Die; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahahaha - too funny, Frances. Love it!
Cheers,
Karen A

Heather B said...

Great masculine CAS card! Love that mustache sentiment!!

sgc said...

Love this card!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab sentiment....for the mustached Riley