Friday, April 18, 2014

TSOL Exclusive Fancy Edge Framelits

TSOLMyFriendFlip-Its3-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a couple of card that I created using The Stamps of Life’s new Exclusive Fancy Edge Flip-its Die which was released earlier on in the week.

For my first card I used the label6stamps stamp set along with the Sizzix Fancy Labels 6 Framelits to create the layers on the centre panel.

TSOLMyFriendFlip-Its2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card, I used more stamps from the label6stamps stamp set.

TSOLWe'veMovedFlipit-wm

For my second card today I used the Houses4Us stamp set as well as the Stamps4FancyLabels stamp set.

TSOLWe'veMovedFlipit2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card, I have again used stamps from the Houses4Us stamp set as well as the Stamps4FancyLabels stamp sets.

Stamps: Labels6Stamps; Houses4Us; Stamps4Fancy Labels – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Pink; Hey Birdie DP & Hello Sunshine DP – Kaisercraft
Dies: TSOL Exclusive Fancy Edge Flip-its Die; Sizzix Fancy Labels 6 Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!Love the design!!!

Stamp Magic said...

Wonderful! Love the colors!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous flip card