Friday, April 25, 2014

Glittered Koi

ECD-Koi-wm

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today. Hop on over to the blog to find out how I create my card … I have step by step instructions which you can find here.

This time round I decided to play with Elizabeth Craft Designs Koi die and some of their colored Silk Microfine Glitters. I have been wanting to play with this technique ever since I saw Els demoing something similar at our craft show last month.

ECD-Koi2-wm
As you know I normally like to do something in the inside of my card so it is all finished ready to be used or given away whatever the case may be. This time round I inlayed the greeting into the white card.

Dies: Koi; Happy Birthday(738) – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Black; Rust; ECD Adhesive Paper
Other: Orange Silk Microfine Glitter; Bluebell Silk Microfine Glitter; ECD Black/Silver Glitter Dots; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! beautiful.

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cool effect on that bkgd