Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Lives Here!

KBLoveLivesHere-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This month our challenge hostess is Kathy Bradley.

Kathy has challenged us to use 3 different stamps/digital images, a sentiment cannot be one of the stamps/images.

Well I have used more than 3 stamps to create my card this week. I had forgotten I had these little cuties, until I went looking in a bag I had some Whipper Snapper Designs unmounteds in. I thought they would be perfect to go with the new House Pivot Card designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs. This is the newest die in the Pop It Ups collection, only being released last weekend … love love love!

The fence on the front of the card was created using the fence which is on the other part of the pivot on the house die (which you will see on the inside of the card.)

KBLoveLivesHere2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added another fence on the left side of my card and also added two more kids. I thought the sentiment worked well with this card.

KBLoveLivesHere3-wm

Here is a close up of the left side of the inside.

KBLoveLivesHere4-wm

And this is a close up of the right side of my card. Don’t you love the little picket fence which is the pivot part on the right side. The sentiment is stamped using the Lucy Label Pop-Up card die.

KBLoveLivesHere5-wm

And let’s not forget the back of the card too … you can see the picket fence peeking through.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Kathy Bradley
  • Lois Bak
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Shirley Quarry
  • Vicky Gould
  • Here are the products I used to create my card:

    Stamps: Sugar N Spice; Boy Oh Boy – Whipper Snapper Designs; Sentiment – Waltzing Mouse Stamps
    Paper: Cream; Brown; Pink; Yellow; DP – Kaisercraft
    Dies: House Pivot Card; Lucy Label Pop-Up designed by Karen Burniston by Elizabeth Craft Designs
    Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    8 comments:

    raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

    So cute! I like how you put the patterned paper on the back & it shows through the middle of the card and so cleverly disguised the seam with the green strip.

    Vicky Gould said...

    Oh....my....gosh!!! That's all I can think of!!!!

    Unknown said...

    This is so cute! Excellent work.

    Sabrina said...

    That little house die is amazing!! And you did indeed find the perfect cuties to go with it. This is an enchanting scene.

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    What a wonderful scene, and the fence and house is fabulous!!

    Karen Aicken said...

    Oh this is SO cute. Love all the fun details Frances.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    Mel said...

    Great detail on this one. I really like the house and picket fence.

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    what a fabulous scenic card