Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Easter

CCEE1415HugginBunny-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month, we have a new challenge hostess which is Kathy Bradley.

For our challenge this week Kathy has tells us that … The Easter Bunny is coming to town on  April 20th – make a card using a bunny or an egg – or both if you like!

CCEE1415HugginBunny2-wm

As you can see, I decided to use a bunny on my card for this week’s challenge. This is one I have had for a number of years and hadn’t gotten around to using yet … I am not sure why as it is one of my favorite Bunny stamps.

I have made another pivot card using the Katie Label Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs. I seem to always be using this die lately for CCEE challenges, I don’t purposely do that … it is just the way it happens LOL! Maybe next week I should do another style of card haha! We will see Winking smile … I do love using this die as it is so versatile!


CCEE1415HugginBunny1-wm

Here is the front of my card … I decided it needed something on the right hand side, but didn’t want to add another bunny or anything else Easter related. I searched through my Elizabeth Craft Designs dies and decided to use the Flourish with Flowers die which I cut from black card and adhered to my card.

CCEE1415HugginBunny3-wm

Here is the back of my card … nothing too special here. But it is still a lot less boring then most backs of cards Winking smile.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Lois Bak
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Shirley Quarry
  • Vicky Gould 
  •  
    Here are the products I used to create my card:


    Stamps: Huggin’ Bunny – Inky Antics; Happy Easter – Penny Black
    Paper: White; Orange; Black; Scoot DP – Echo Park
    Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card Die – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Flourish with Flowers – Elizabeth Craft Designs
    Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



    #aa-owl-signature

    5 comments:

    Lois said...

    Cute bunny card! One of these days you'll talk me into getting one of those pivot dies. You use them so well!

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    What a fun image!! I love that BIG carrot, and that you made your Easter card in ORANGE!!

    Sparkly Engineer said...

    so cute, really liking all that lovely orange

    Sabrina said...

    What a delightful card - wonderful in orange, and that bunny with his big carrot is so much fun. He certainly looks as if he's not prepared to share!!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    fabulous flip it Easter card...loving the carrot theme