Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You’re a Doll!

FGMGirlAccordion2-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple for friends of mine this year. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies Winking smile. This year we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

For our challenge this month, we had to create an Oval Accordion Card using the Oval Accordion Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

One of my friends who plays along in this challenge gave me a Prima Doll stamp set as part of my birthday present last month, so I decided to use that on my card as well. I paper pieced the girls dress using designer paper.

FGMGirlAccordion-wm

Here is the front of my card when it is closed. I added a flower to the top right hand side of my card. This is Elizabeth Crafts Designs Big Flower Set 1.

 

Here are the products I used to create my card:

Stamps: Doll – Julie Nutting for Prima
Paper: White; Pink; True Friends DP – Carta Bella
Die: Oval Accordion Card Die; Oval Dots Frame Edges – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Big Flower Set 1 – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; ECD Pink Velvet Paper; ECD Green Velvet Paper; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the piecing.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful colors Frances. I like how you cropped the Prima image, they are very tall....I am working with one of those stamps at the moment.

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so cute it almost seems as though your looking at the sweet girl in a mirror

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very sweet....