Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Reach For The Stars


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card I created using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs January 2021 Blessings Box.



I am just loving the new Shaker Stars included in this kit, there are three different sets ... the Star Shaker Kit, Star Shaker Kit Layering Add-On and Star Shaker Kit Inset Add-on. For my card today I used the Star Shaker Kit and the Star Shaker Layering Add-on die sets.

To create the star, I used papers from the Star Shaker Kit- Bright Paper Pad and the Geometric Paper Pad.




I used the Floating Frame Front and A2 Portrait Card Base with Layers die set.

I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card using the Super Star Stamp/Die Duo set.


The shaker star is attached to the inside of the card, so it can see through the square hole from the front. I also added another of the stamped sentiments from the Super Star Stamp/Die Duo.













1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this - the colours are great!