Monday, January 4, 2021

A Little Birdie Told Me ...


Hi Crafty Friends,

Just before Christmas, I purchased a few of Lawn Fawn's new release stamps and dies including this cute birdhouse die set which is an add on die set for their Magic Iris die set. For my card today I decided to use the birdhouse without the Magic Iris so I can use it on a slimline card.

For the background of my card, I used one of the papers from Trinity Stamps Winter Hues Paper Pad. I love the soft colors in this collection of papers. 

I used the cloud and fence from Honey Bee Stamps Horizon Slimline Borders die set to add to the card. The grass was created using MFT Stamps Slimline Grassy Hills die set.

I added the sentiment to the centre of the birdhouse using a sentiment from Stampendous' Tweet Chirps stamp set.


For the inside of the card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I added three more sentiments to the oval panels which are also from the sentiment set I used on the front of the card. The sentiments are layered using some older oval dies from Spellbinders.

Along the bottom edge of the card I added some grass, using the MFT Stamps Slimline Grassy Hills die set.

Other Supplies:
Tweet Chirps Stamp Set - Stampendous
Mega Ovals Die Set - Spellbinders (discontinued)
Mega Scalloped Ovals Die Set - Spellbinders (discontinued)









 

No comments: