Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Floral Notes Slimline Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral Slimline card I created recently. Last year Pink and Main released a new Plaid Slimline card, which was a must have ... fortunately my daughter purchased it for me as one of my Christmas presents.

To decorate my card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Floral Notes stamp set and coordinately stencils. I added a birthday sentiment also from the stamp set to the top right side of the card.


For the inside of my card I added a birthday sentiment which is an older stamp from Penny Black Stamps.

I also added a few more flowers from the Floral Notes stamp set.


Other:
Wonderful Birthday Wood Mounted Stamp - Penny Black Stamps (retired)










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I love this - and that Slimline Die too!