Sunday, January 17, 2021

Hello Friend


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently. 

For the background of my card I used Picket Fence Studio's Slim Daisy Burst Stencil. I blended Catherine Pooler inks in Sauna, Tiki Torch, It's A Girl, It's A Boy and Garden Party. Once I had blended the colors on my card, I then applied Gina K Designs White Glitter Glitz Gel over the background with the stencil still in place.

I used Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Card Panels and Windows die set to cut out the rectangle panel from the glittered background.

For the sentiment I used the "friend" sentiment from  Trinity Stamps Slimline Envelope Builder die set.

I added the "Hello" sentiment from an older Simon Says Stamp's stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I used the same stencil to apply a pattern to both edges of my card.

I added the "hello" sentiment using the dies from Trinity Stamps Slimline Envelope Builder die set.

Finally I stamps a sentiment from a Catherine Pooler stamp set.


Other:

Gina K Designs White Glitter Glitz Gel
Square Sayings - Simon  Says Stamp! (discontinued)












 

1 comment: