Sunday, January 10, 2021

Hey There

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created yesterday using stamps and Slimline dies from Hello Bluebird.

I purchased some the new Slimline dies and a couple of stamp sets from the Hello Bluebird Thanksgiving release and sale. My order finally turned up this past week, so of course I had to pull one the the Slimline dies out to play with. 

This card uses the Hello Bluebird Tall Trees Slimline die and also their Garden Party stamp set. I die cut the slimline die from white cardstock and then colored the pieces using distress oxide inks. Rather than coloring all those tiny pieces of blue, I cut a large panel the same size as the finished card and colored that blue and then layered the pieces to create the card onto that card panel.

For the sentiment I added the "hey there" sentiment from Concord & 9th's Fabulous Phrases die set. 


For the inside of the card I added some grass along the bottom of the card using the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders die set.

I added a few of the images I used on the front to the grass area of the card.

For the sentiment I added Taylored Expressions Framed Script - Hello die set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is SO cute - glad your order finally arrived.