Friday, January 29, 2021

Sunny Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Slimline card using the Beach Play stamp set from Hello Bluebird, I posted my first card using this set yesterday for a CCEE Stampers challenge, so scroll down to the next post if you missed it.

For the background of this card I used the Pink and Main Sunburst Slimline die. I die cut the slimline die from yellow and blue cardstock. Before paper piecing the sun rays into the sun ray frame I added shading to the ends of the rays using inks and blender brushes.

I used Lawn Fawn's Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders die set to created the sand area along the bottom of the card.

I added a sentiment to the right side of the card using a sentiment from an older MFT Stamps Doodle Garden Stamp set.

To finish off the card I added some birds using Hero Arts Beach Heroscapes Stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I added more sand along the bottom of the card. I added a few more animals and elements from the Beach Play stamp set.

I stamped two sentiments to the top white area of the card. The first sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Kimmie's Beachy Sentiments and the bottom one is from MFT Stamps Drink Up the Sunshine stamp set.


Other:
Kimmie's Beachy Sentiments - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (discontinued)
Doodle Garden Aloha - MFT Stamps (discontinued)





 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Another really fun beachy scene.