Friday, January 8, 2021

Slimline Baby Thank You

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline baby thank you card using stamp and dies from Divinity Designs from the January release. 

To create the Slimline portion of the card I used the new Slimline Heart Background along with the Slimline Card Base, Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles.

I used the Baby Blessings die set to create the onesie on the left side of the card die cutting the onesie from patterned paper from the Boy Boy Paper Pad.

I added the "Thank You!" sentiment using the die included in the Thanks Stamps/Die Duos set.


For the inside of the card I created the layered rectangles using the Slimline Rectangles; Slimline Layering Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles.

I added the sentiment using the stamp set from the Thanks Stamp/Die Duos set.

To decorate the rectangle panel I added baby items included in the Baby Blessings die set.