Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Thank You

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Thank You Centre Step card, using some of the new stamps and dies from Divinity Designs January release.

I used the Center Step Card with Layers die set to create the card base. For the layers I used papers from the Happy Hearts Paper Pad - Slimline size.


I used the Thank You Stamp/Die Duos set to added the Thank You! and stamped sentiment. The Thank You sentiment is layered using the Double Stitched Circles; Circles and Scalloped Circles die sets.

The stamped sentiment is layered using the Sentiment Strip 2 die set.


For the inside of the card I added a piece of the patterned paper, along the bottom edge of the card.

I added two more of the sentiments from the Thank You Stamp/Die Duos set which I layered using the Sentiments Strips 2 die set.