Friday, January 22, 2021

Be Mine


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing other card using some of the stamps and dies from the Divinity Designs January 2021 Release.

For my card today I used the Pierced Heart Background die which I die cut from white cardstock, this was layered onto another panel of white cardstock to give a white on white background.

I cut a panel of patterned paper from the Landscapes Paper Pad (April 2020 Blessings Box) which I cut to the width of the Pierced Heart Background. I added a black border to the top and bottom of this panel and adhered it to the centre of the card.

I die cut the couple and bench from black cards stock (April 2020 Blessings Box) and added  them to the patterned paper. 

I added the "Be Mine" sentiment from the Be Devoted stamp set layering the sentiment using the Sentiment Strips 2 die set.

The card was then adhered to the card using the Matting Rectangle die set and the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set.


For the inside of the card I used the layering panels from both the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer & Matting Layer die sets.

I added the bench and tree from the Park Silhouettes die set.








No comments: