Monday, December 18, 2023

51st Anniversary

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

It was our 51st Anniversary last week, so of course it was the perfect opportunity to play with Karen Burniston's new Heart Add-ons die set that works with the Fancy Label Accordion die set. I am loving how the new dies give a totally new look to this popular and timeless Accordion die set.

On the left side of the card, I used the "Happy Anniversary" die from Word Set 12 - Anniversary die set. I had to cut the "Anniversary" apart so it would fit on the panels.

On the right hand panel I added the "51st" which is from the Numbers die set. I also added a few of the candy hearts from the new Candy Heart Box die set.


Here is a look at my card, when the card is closed. I added two of the hearts included in the Hearts Add-on die set. Normally the image that is seen on the left panel when the card is opened is also seen when it is closed, however using the add-on die sets makes it more naturally to have an images or sentiment on both sides so a different one is seen when the card is closed.


I added a panel to the back of the card, and three more of the candy hearts. This is so I can write a personal message on the back of my card.



















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great card - and Happy Anniversary to you and Phil!