Friday, December 8, 2023

To You and Your Gnomies

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Gnome themed Slimline Card I created recently. I used Spellbinders/Stampendous Gnome Hugs die set and coordinating stamp set to create the gnomes on this card.

I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders die set to create my snowy hills. The trees in the background of this card is an older Tim Holtz/Sizzix die.

I used a sentiment from Picket Fence Studios for the sentiment at the top of my card.



For the inside of my card, I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's new Raising Platform Pop-up die set which is being released next week. I kept the inside fairly simple for this card, just adding the pop-up and the tiny gnome.












1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, this is so cute